I’ve always loved the movie 10 Things I Hate About You so I decided with today’s outfit post to add my own little twist so ya’ll can get to know me better…10 Little Things About Me ♥
Before I start, I want to breakdown my outfit since it’s one I have already worn to a few events + date nights and it’s one you’ll for sure be a fan of! Heading to girl’s night? Brunch? Dinner date? This look can become your go to!
I live for a a cute wrap dress since I am a firm believer they look good on just about every type of body shape + they look as chic as can be.
Usually I am not a huge fan of stripes (I find them difficult to pull off sometimes) but this dress from Vibe Apparel is one striped dress I am totally digging.
I have been really into white boots lately. I invested in a few pairs this year + I am so glad I did. They freshen up neutral colored winter looks + match with everything.
This Gucci bag was a Christmas gift to myself + it is the first designer bag I bought in a non-neutral color (fun fact haha – I tend to always buy neutral colored bags so they can go with everything – especially when investing a lot of money on them)
♥ 10 Little Things About Me ♥
1. I moved to LA 3 years ago from Long Island, NY (yes, I had a LI accent for a while but it has since went away…however I somehow developed a lisp haha)
2. I have been blogging for over 7 years (crazy I know, when I started Missy On Madison, I was working on Madison Avenue in NYC)
3. I had the absolute worst luck with dating until I met my boyfriend of 2 years who I live with about 20 miles out from LA (he is amazing + also the ying to my yang…while I love social media + sharing about my life, he is very private + doesn’t have any social media haha hence why there aren’t photos of him on my site or social, it’s our mutual respect for one another…he however is the photographer behind all of my amazing photos :p)
4. I have a slight (ok major) handbag addiction…I typically buy a new bag or two for myself every year, usually CHANEL, Gucci or Louis Vuitton (I share my tips to investing in designer bags here) I bought my first designer bag at 14 after saving all of my money from scooping popcorn at my local movie theater, it was a Dior saddle bag which I still have + has come back in style this year! That is what I love about bags, they tend to retain style + value over the years. Double fun fact, I got my handbag obsession from my mom who is an avid handbag lover as well.
5. I have traveled more in the past 2 years than I have in my entire life (what can I say, my boyfriend + I have the travel bug!) On that note, I took my first trip outside of the country last year + it was to London and then Paris.
7. Similar to fun fact 6, I LOVE theme parks (my BF + I have been to so many since we began dating and we are continuing our tradition by celebrating our anniversary + my birthday at Disney World…just a few weeks away!)
8. I LIVE in dresses (ok this may be a tad obvious) but I have always been a fan of fit & flare dresses since I was in elementary school. When I got to middle school none of the girls wore dresses but I loved dressing up, wearing heels etc. Guess it makes sense I ended up blogging. Similarly, when I was a kiddo my mom never wanted to put my in the same outfit twice + she used to take photos of me every morning before pre-school etc (her clients think it’s funny now I still take photos of my outfits + have a blog haha :p)
9. I get lash extensions every two weeks + hair extensions every few months (if you follow me regularly you have seen me collaborate with hair extension brands) Once I tried lash + hair extensions for the first time, there was no turning back…they are addicting (but hey, I guess there could be worse things to be addicted to, right? :p)
♥ What are some fun facts about you? ♥