Happy Tuesday Loves! Figured I’d share where the start of my outfit shoots begin…with my foundation! I have searched high and low for the perfect beauty products that A) Give me proper coverage B) Hide my pores and redness C) Match my skin tone, with a slight hint of tan (what can I say I am slightly obsessed with having color year round).
Finally after years of searching…I have found my ‘must haves’ I simply can’t be without:
1) Benefit Cosmetics Porefessional: This baby is a miracle worker! Reduces redness, hides my pores and evens out my skin tone.
2) La Roche Posay Effaclar Mat: I use this twice while doing my makeup routine. First I do a thin layer as my regular moisturizer (it reduces shine and is a pore reducer) and then I use it again to mix with my foundation for a smooth finished look.
3) Dermablend Smooth Indulgence Foundation: BEST foundation hands down. Goes on smooth, gives amazing coverage and looks practically air brushed. It comes in a variety of hues and all of them have a little tint of bronze for a tan and glowing finish.
4) Japonesque Concealer Brush: This brush is great to get coverage in all those hard to get spots…under your eyes, around your nose etc.
5) Elf Stipple Brush: I LOVE this brush and can’t believe it only cost me $3 at Target. It is the best foundation brush for liquid or cream foundation.
Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter