I didn’t think it would be possible to combine some of my summer favorites into fall but…I did it. I love wearing pastel hues year round (dark colors aren’t really my thing…they have their time and place don’t get me wrong but right now…I am loving some lighter colors to embrace the fall season so here we are! I am loving this dress from Red Dress boutique and ladies you must get it! It comes in a variety of colors and it fits pretty true to size – plus you can style it a variety of ways season to season.
I styled this dress with a white Gucci belt. I searched high + low for this beauty and finally scored it from MyTheresa! I discovered MyTheresa and instantly fell in love because there is FREE shipping and NO TAX since they are based in UK.
I also tied the look together with the trendy hairband of the moment…pearl ones! I stocked up on these ones from Amazon + they are great to style with any look so I bought them in every color to mix and match.
I am OBSESSED with this floral Gucci bag. I scored it on major discount and have been wearing it ever since. It’s a great size and with the pop of floral it makes it a great bag to make a statement with whatever look you are wearing. In terms of an investment, this bag is definitely worth it since it is sturdy and amazing quality!
For spring I have some favorites I will be wearing all season long and this yellow sweater, white skirt, white booties + bag are pretty much a major part of them! As you all know, I love a major POP of color so I began stocking up on bright neon + pastel sweaters for spring + summer, like the one I am wearing here. This one is lightweight, perfect for layering + it is great to wear over a bralette or swimsuit for upcoming festival season!
I’ve always loved the movie 10 Things I Hate About You so I decided with today’s outfit post to add my own little twist so ya’ll can get to know me better…10 Little Things About Me♥
Before I start, I want to breakdown my outfit since it’s one I have already worn to a few events + date nights and it’s one you’ll for sure be a fan of! Heading to girl’s night? Brunch? Dinner date? This look can become your go to!
I live for a a cute wrap dress since I am a firm believer they look good on just about every type of body shape + they look as chic as can be.
Usually I am not a huge fan of stripes (I find them difficult to pull off sometimes) but this dress from Vibe Apparel is one striped dress I am totally digging.
I have been really into white boots lately. I invested in a few pairs this year + I am so glad I did. They freshen up neutral colored winter looks + match with everything.
This Gucci bag was a Christmas gift to myself + it is the first designer bag I bought in a non-neutral color(fun fact haha – I tend to always buy neutral colored bags so they can go with everything – especially when investing a lot of money on them)
♥ 10 Little Things About Me ♥
1. I moved to LA 3 years ago from Long Island, NY(yes, I had a LI accent for a while but it has since went away…however I somehow developed a lisp haha)
2. I have been blogging for over 7 years(crazy I know, when I started Missy On Madison, I was working on Madison Avenue in NYC)
3. I had the absolute worst luck with dating until I met my boyfriend of 2 years who I live with about 20 miles out from LA(he is amazing + also the ying to my yang…while I love social media + sharing about my life, he is very private + doesn’t have any social media haha hence why there aren’t photos of him on my site or social, it’s our mutual respect for one another…he however is the photographer behind all of my amazing photos :p)
4. I have a slight (ok major) handbag addiction…I typically buy a new bag or two for myself every year, usually CHANEL, Gucci or Louis Vuitton (I share my tips to investing in designer bags here) I bought my first designer bag at 14 after saving all of my money from scooping popcorn at my local movie theater, it was a Dior saddle bag which I still have + has come back in style this year! That is what I love about bags, they tend to retain style + value over the years. Double fun fact, I got my handbag obsession from my mom who is an avid handbag lover as well.
5. I have traveled more in the past 2 years than I have in my entire life (what can I say, my boyfriend + I have the travel bug!) On that note, I took my first trip outside of the country last year + it was to London and then Paris.
6. I absolutely LOVE animated movies + characters(this you may know from my Instagram haha I LOVE the Minions but also Disney)
7. Similar to fun fact 6, I LOVE theme parks(my BF + I have been to so many since we began dating and we are continuing our tradition by celebrating our anniversary + my birthday at Disney World…just a few weeks away!)
8. I LIVE in dresses (ok this may be a tad obvious) but I have always been a fan of fit & flare dresses since I was in elementary school.When I got to middle school none of the girls wore dresses but I loved dressing up, wearing heels etc. Guess it makes sense I ended up blogging. Similarly, when I was a kiddo my mom never wanted to put my in the same outfit twice + she used to take photos of me every morning before pre-school etc (her clients think it’s funny now I still take photos of my outfits + have a blog haha :p)
9. I get lash extensions every two weeks + hair extensions every few months(if you follow me regularly you have seen me collaborate with hair extension brands) Once I tried lash + hair extensions for the first time, there was no turning back…they are addicting (but hey, I guess there could be worse things to be addicted to, right? :p)
I hope ya’ll had a great weekend! We spent the weekend carving pumpkins (see more on my Instastories), watching Hocus Pocus + visiting a pet fair (unfortunately all the pets were adopted by the time we got there :/ but we are still in the process of visiting local shelters to rescue a pet in need!) I am in full on Halloween mode (ICYMI – I shared a full Halloween shopping guide yesterday HERE), so I had to share a little look to get you in a spooky mood featuring one of my favorite tees from Target!
I am loving this tee I spotted at Target. I am not one for ‘booze‘ hehe but I am one for boo’s :p hehe Target honestly has some of the cutest Halloween tees, if you aren’t one for costumes I would highly suggest stocking up on some of these cute tees.
I love this one because of the play on words haha but also because it is easy to style with anything! I paired it with a white skater skirt + denim jacket.
I am obsessing on white booties for fall + these beauties are the perfect ones. I scored them for under $30 at Charlotte Russe + found a similar pair I am also loving from Missguided here.
I hope ya’ll had a great weekend! It’s official, I am fully embracing fall + that means time for floppy hats, booties + plaid! When I got this dress from Amaryllis, I knew it was going to become one of my fall staples for so many reasons. 1. It is slimming (I mean hey that’s what my BF told me haha I will take it :p), 2. It matches perfectly with these white booties I became obsessed with as of late + 3. It is comfy, stylish + is perfect to wear for work or play!
While I am loving this dress, honestly there are so many great pieces from Amaryllis that I think I am going to have you hooked 😉 #SorryNotSorry
Amaryllis has become my one stop shop for all things fall. From chic apparel to stylish accessories, they have everything you need to create the perfect look for fall. My favorite part? They are size inclusive, which to me that means a large size range. They go from Small to 3x! Isn’t that amazing? I for sure love it when a brand carries pieces for everyone.
This dress comes in 4 colors…black, white, navy + pink AND is available in all sizes, it will be on repeat all season long…just watch. Plus, it retails for under $35, now that’s what I call a steal!!
I fell head over ‘heels’ for these white booties the second I spotted them. Best part? They are under $40!!! No joke…aren’t they cute?!
Naturally I paired my bargain shoe find with a little Chanel because I am a firm believer in mixing + matching high + low no matter what the occasion 😉
Fall wouldn’t be fall without a floppy hat moment. I love this hat so much I bought it in 3 colors…it’s from Kohl’s + retails for under $26!