Nothing is quite as meaningful as a personalized gift. Engraving someones name or initials whether it’s jewelry, a book, a tech item or anything for that matter gives that little extra touch to show that the gift your giving had a lot of thought put into it.
I personally love having something unique to me…something no one else will have because it was personalized to my liking. Small or big, now-a-days every retailer is offering ‘personalization’ options to which consumers can make the item they are purchasing truly their own!
Here are some of my favorite personalized pieces for the season (and there after):
1) Classic Script Monogram Necklace $100 (Available at BaubleBar)
2) Sarah Chloe ‘Elle Bangle’ (Personalized to you preference) $129 (Available at BaubleBar)
3) Rhinestone Initial Mug $14.99 (Numerous color options) (Available: here)
4) Monogram iPhone 5 Case (Numerous options available; size, color, font etc.) (Available: Zazzle)
5) Gigi New York Personalized ‘Clutch’ $105 (Comes in numerous colors) (Available: Gigi)
Check out more of my gift guides: Fragrance guide, Bling guide, Hamsa guide
Happy Shopping Fashionista!